11 March 2012

Rodiel Reborn

This morning I woke up and it was exactly the right temperature in my house. My blue curtains caught the light and bathed me in an icy chilliness, and suddenly I had to write.

So I did.

I wrote a bit about Rodiel, and hopefully a quick, hideous PDF of vaguely how to be a city-state champion exploring the bizarre heavens will be up in a couple of days. My favorite thing about writing roleplaying stuff, honestly, is the serious fact that I don't care one whit if anybody else in the world plays them- for me, the fun is always in the writing. And I'm enjoying writing what I've created with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking Back

They say that if you don't look back at who who were from a year ago and cringe that you haven't grown enough. What if I look back f...