27 September 2011

Gigantic Sci-Fi and Fantasy Book Flowchart, from NPR

I hadn't seen this until today, so I apologize if I'm late: http://www.sfsignal.com/archives/2011/09/flowchart-for-navigating-nprs-top-100-sff-books/


It is, essentially, the NPR's listeners' list of the top 100 science fiction and fantasy books, laid out with silly commentary in a massively-branching flowchart form. It is fantastic, and it's scary when I realize I've read a great deal of the books. Now I've just got to read a couple more, and maybe I can have the whole series finished... except I'm not going to read the Sword of Shannara any more than I already have, nor any Robert Jordan. Thanks, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking Back

They say that if you don't look back at who who were from a year ago and cringe that you haven't grown enough. What if I look back f...