30 July 2011

Procrastination's a Bitch

I looked at my old posts, and realized that I haven't created anything, game material or otherwise, since this time last year!


Oh time, where have you gone?

On the plus side, nothing makes you more eager to release something than the brutal reminder that you haven't actually released anything in an insanely long time, so I guess I'll get to work on something to show you guys.

This picture is unrelated but sufficiently silly.
I'd really like to be able to start writing up short location-modules and release a little blitz of them, and maybe I will. It's the locations that interest me, after all- the monsters and treasures and reasons to be somewhere are really something that you should be making up yourself, you lazy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking Back

They say that if you don't look back at who who were from a year ago and cringe that you haven't grown enough. What if I look back f...