30 September 2010

No Ideas?

This has been me for the past what, week? Great ideas while at work, awesome ideas while trying to sleep- I get home and sit in front of my computer and nothing comes out. I hate when that happens.

I don't have nearly the same beard as the guy who makes the comics, which are from ToothpasteForDinner.com.  If you haven't already, you should check them out, they're fairly silly. I like silliness.

In related news, I'm picking up my friend Jeff to take him to drill this weekend, and hopefully we can get a little bit of gaming in. Maybe. One of the best games of Labyrinth Lord was played with him. He's a creative guy, and full of energy and enthusiasm, even though my girlfriend doesn't like him for some reason. He's a fun guy to be around, and we need lots of energy to play role-playing games right.

Maybe it'll help knock me back into full creativity mode. Or maybe it's gone forever.... forever.... forever....

3 comments:

  1. I hear you. I was on the pot at work today and had a great idea for a blog post. Got home a couple hours later, and couldn't remember it.

    Now, after quite a bit of beer for dinner, I've given up hope that it will come back to me. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my life. Ideas swarm around and become elusive as I sit in front of the computer, trying to figure out what to write, somehow it happens.

    Good luck on the gaming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gwydion: That's why I posted the comic with it. I have cool ideas all at work, and I even write them down, but by the time I get home, I've lost the spark.

    @Ancientvaults: Appreciate it. :) Having a new player in one's game, even for a short time, can really fire up the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Looking Back

They say that if you don't look back at who who were from a year ago and cringe that you haven't grown enough. What if I look back f...