04 August 2010

Servants of Plague Released TODAY!

Even though it's my birthday, I'm giving you guys a present: The long-delayed Servants of Plague pdf, available now from Scribd. It's designed for a small low-level party, and it's a fairly minimalistic set of notes, clocking in at under 20 pages. That's despite there being stats for three new monsters, a couple of new magic items, five or six diseases, 20+ areas, and two maps. If you're looking for a quick bang-for-your-buck deal, then Servants of Plague has got your number. For the low, low price of free, you can have a 20-page quick-playing adventure for you and your buddies.

Even though it's up on Scribd, I'm still not sold on the cover layout or the two-column style of the text on the inside of the pdf. Let me know what you guys think- good, bad, or in between.


I hope you like it as much as I liked writing it!

The link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/35352402/Servants-of-Plague

The forum link is here.

The German-language version is here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/35878497/DieDienerschaftderSeuche

7 comments:

  1. Hey, Happy day and thanks for the new game swag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gave it a quick look, and it looks good. Can't wait to give it a good read and see what fun is in store for my players. The vomiting zombies in particular look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Chris: No problem, and thank you for the birthday wishes!

    @LG: Thanks for the praise. Let me know if you find anything I've omitted, or anything that could use some further clarification. I'm a sucker for constructive criticism. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind translating this Adventure into German?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clarification: I would do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind at all! Honestly, I think that's really cool, and if there's anything I can do to help you along, let me know. All I ask is that you let me see the final version, mostly to satisfy my own curiosity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course i will! Great news for the german-speaking LabLord-Fans!

    ReplyDelete

Looking Back

They say that if you don't look back at who who were from a year ago and cringe that you haven't grown enough. What if I look back f...