14 August 2010

Servants of Plague Translated!

Something seems different about you,
Servants of Plague.
In case you are more comfortable in German than in English, the fine folks at Herr Der Labyrinth have translated my adventure, Servants of Plague into German. I know, right? How cool is that? In addition, their maps are better looking and cleaner than mine, so it deserves a check out even if you don't speak German.

Seriously, they did an awesome job and I couldn't be happier that they've translated my work. Thanks for everything, guys! You guys are awesome.

Here's to productive partnerships with our German brothers and sisters in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking Back

They say that if you don't look back at who who were from a year ago and cringe that you haven't grown enough. What if I look back f...